We invite you to our AGM, which will take place from 7.30pm – 9.30pm on Wednesday 27 January 2021. Due to current regulations, we cannot meet in person, and so we will be hosting the meeting online instead via Zoom. If you would like to join, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can’t join us on the night, you can participate by post, and links to the papers for the meeting are below.
Please tell us by Wednesday 20 January if you would like to join the online meeting.
Papers for the AGM
- Interim Chair Report
- Accounts for the year ending 30 June, 2020
- Minutes from the last AGM (October 2019) together with Annex A (Chair’s Report), B (Vice-Chair’s Report), C (Secretary’s Report), D (Treasurer’s Report)
- Voting form – proposed changes to the constitution
- Voting form – nominations for election to Management Committee and Officers.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there are any matters you would like to have raised on your behalf at the AGM. Please return your voting forms (one set per household member):
- By post to Jacqui Mitchell at 83 Swallowfield Road, SE7 7NT;
- By email to Jonathan Sanders at email@example.com;
- Or if you would like us to collect your forms, call Jonathan on 07875 054597.
If you can’t join us, please return your voting forms by Tuesday 26 January.
Please note that only Members of CCRA are entitled to vote. If you’re not already a member, please visit our membership page where you can download a membership form for 2021. Alternatively, you can request a membership form:
- By emailing our Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling Jonathan Sanders on 07875 054597.